Due to the high demand on services and in the health and safety of staff and clients CASA has implemented the following changes in service delivery in these trying times:
• Signage on the door stating for all inquiries/requests for assistance including accommodation or emergency relief phone 49514299 and ask to speak to an Intake Officer;
• Signage at reception asking clients to maintain the recommended 1.5metre distance and use to the hand sanitiser provided;
• Restricting the number of appointments until further notice;
• Reduced seating in the reception area and interview rooms to 2 people only at a time;
• Case management to clients will be via telephone;
• Home visits will be restricted; and
• Aged Care and NDIS services will be continue where possible and safe to do so.
Service provision will be reviewed on a daily basis to minimise potential risk for staff and clients. For more information please look at the official Queensland Government website
Remember to stay at home as much as possible, practice social distancing and good hygiene to stop the virus spreading.