Coronavirus Update 2
Due to the high demand on services and in the health and safety of staff and clients CASA has implemented the following changes in service delivery in these trying times:
• Signage on the door stating for all inquiries/requests for assistance including accommodation or emergency relief phone 49514299 and ask to speak to an Intake Officer;
• Signage at reception asking clients to maintain the recommended 1.5metre distance and use to the hand sanitiser provided;
• Restricting the number of appointments until further notice;
• Reduced seating in the reception area and interview rooms to 2 people only at a time;
• Case management to clients will be via telephone;
• Home visits will be restricted; and
• Aged Care and NDIS services will be continue where possible and safe to do so.
Service provision will be reviewed on a daily basis to minimise potential risk for staff and clients. For more information please look at the official Queensland Government website https://www.health.gov.au/…/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-hea… .
Remember to stay at home as much as possible, practice social distancing and good hygiene to stop the virus spreading.